TERMS & CONDITIONS
It’s important to know what you’re getting into, so grab a cold beer while you have a read our terms and conditions below. St. John’s Beer Tours is a fully licensed and accredited entity.
- By booking a tour with St. John’s Beer Tours you are accepting these Terms and Conditions as a binding contract without alteration.
- The booking person or agent is responsible for conveying these terms to all parties partaking in the event.
- St. John’s Beer Tours reserves the right to update or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time, and it is the client’s responsibility to be familiar with them.
- The latest Terms and Conditions can always be found on the St. John’s Beer Tours website www.stjohnsbeertours.com and will supersede any previous versions.
PRICING, PAYMENT and DEPOSITS
- Full payment is required in full at the time of booking. Payment will be accepted by our online booking system. Bookings are not deemed final until a receipt has been issued by us.
- All prices are quoted in Canadian dollars (CAD) and include GST.
- All prices on our website supersede all prices previously advertised.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, increase or decrease advertised prices for our tours.
- Our Gift Vouchers can be used to pay (or partially pay) for any of our tours and are not valid with any other special offer, packages, or custom tours.
- Amount-specific gift vouchers may be used towards any tour (subject to availability). If the value of the gift voucher(s) is more than the advertised price of the tour selected then the difference in price will not be refunded. If the value of the gift voucher(s) is less than the advertised price of the tour selected then the difference in price must be paid in full by the customer at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to change the price and itinerary of tours between when the gift voucher is purchased and when the voucher is redeemed.
- We will email you an e-Voucher with a unique code and any special message you include when you purchase the voucher. The unique code can then be used by the recipient as payment when they book themselves a tour online.
- Gift vouchers will not be replaced or refunded if lost or redeemed by someone other than the intended recipient so PROTECT YOUR VOUCHER CODE!
- Gift vouchers can be purchased and redeemed online through our booking system. Enter the voucher code during checkout.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
- Gift vouchers can only be used for tours run by St. John’s Beer Tours.
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES BY GUEST
- If you need to cancel your tour for any reason please notify St. John’s Beer Tours as soon as possible by phone (709)700-1305 or email (email@example.com).
- Our cancellation and refund policy is as follows:
- between 0 (day of tour) and 7 days before the tour: no refund
- 8 -14 days before the tour: 50% of the tour price paid per person
- 15 days or more before the tour: 100% of the tour price paid per person less non-refundable processing fee of 5%
- Tickets can be refunded up to 2 week before the tour date.
- We cannot refund service charges.
- Tickets can be transferred into someone else’s name but 48hrs notice or more is required.
- Tickets can be exchanged for another tour up to 72hrs before your scheduled tour and based on availability.
- We cannot offer an exchange if another tour is sold out.
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES BY US
- St. John’s Beer Tours reserve the right to change or cancel tours due to operating requirements or circumstances beyond our control.
- We operate tours in working breweries however we cannot guarantee that all elements of the brewing process will be operating at the time of the tour.
- Our Ultimate Beer Tour require a minimum of six (6) guests to commence. If the minimum number is not reached, we reserve the right to change or cancel any bookings.
- All other tours require a minimum of four (4) guests to commence.Â If the minimum number is not reached, we reserve the right to change or cancel any bookings.Â
- If we cancel a tour we will endeavour to do one of the following:
- re-book you for another date or tour (subject to availability)
- transfer your booking to another person
- refund your payment
SAFETY REGULATIONS & CODE OF CONDUCT
As a participant on a brewery tour, you agree to the following safety regulations and code of conduct. We will be visiting working breweries on our tours and these regulations are in place to ensure your safety.
- RESPECT your tour guide, fellow tour friends, staff at the breweries or other establishments, and everyone you come in contact with on our tours
- DRINK responsibly and know your own limits.
- BEHAVE in a respectable manner at all times. Your tour guide or staff at any of our partnering breweries or drinking establishments reserve the right to terminate your tour prematurely if your behaviour infringes on the safety or rights of others.
- PAY attention at all times. We visit working breweries and you must be aware of your surroundings at all times.
- WEAR appropriate footwear. Close-toed shoes must be worn in working breweries. No open toed shoes allowed on our tours.
- CHILDREN are totally welcome on our tour but must be accompanied by an adult. We won’t serve them beer, but we will share tons of knowledge about how breweries work and how beer is made!
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Part of the tour experience involves group photos and other photos taken for our own purposes. You understand that when registering for a spot on tour, you grant SJBT the right to use any photos or videos collected of you for promotional, social media or commercial purposes. Other guests may take photos too. Of course, we make all necessary efforts to portray your likeness in a respectful manner and ask that you do so too if taking photos of other guests. You also understand and agree to grant SJBT a royalty-free license to use these images or videos of your likeness.
LAST MINUTE DEALS
- From time to time discounted tours may be offered by us as last minute deals.
- The number of places on discounted tours is subject to availability.
- Any discount does not apply to existing bookings and cannot be used with any other discounts.
- Prices are per person per tour and are subject to availability. Discount applies to selected tours only.
- St. John’s Beer Tours reserve the right to discontinue the promotion at any time without notice.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- Each guest releases St. John’s Beer Tours, its employees and agents from liability or loss or injury to the client from any cause, and whether due to the negligence of St. John’s Beer Tours or any other person.
- Each guest releases St. John’s Beer Tours from all sums of money, accounts, claims, actions, proceedings, demands and expenses which the client at any time may have against St. John’s Beer Tours for or by reason or in respect of any act, cause, matter or thing.
- Each guest indemnifies St. John’s Beer Tours against:
- all losses incurred by St. John’s Beer Tours,
- all liabilities incurred by St. John’s Beer Tours; and
- all costs actually payable by St. John’s Beer Tours to its own legal representatives (whether or not under a costs agreement) and other expenses incurred by St. John’s Beer Tours in connection with a demand, action, arbitration or other proceeding (including mediation, compromise, out of court settlement or appeal); arising directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with any act or omission of the client.