Celebrate your Bachelor or Bachelorette Party with us! 🎉
AXES & ALES TOUR
$55 + HST per person
Minimum number of guests: 8 people; Maximum number of guests: 30 people
On this 2.5 hour tour, you’ll become axe throwing pros at Jack Axes & then we’ll wander over to Mill Street Brewery for a tour of the brewery and to taste the local beer they’re brewing up. FULL TOUR DETAILS HERE
SCUFF & SCOFF TOUR
Minimum number of guests: 5 people; Maximum number of guests: 8 people
On the Scuff & Scoff Tour we’ll hit up Mallard Cottage’s beer garden & scoff on their award winning food, take in views of the gut (it’s prettier than it sounds), and then swing by Quidi Vidi Brewery for a tour, beer tasting and a knee slapping good time at their Kitchen Party. This tour is a sure crowd pleaser.
FULL TOUR DETAILS HERE
ULTIMATE BREW TOUR
$89 + HST per person
Minimum number of guests: 8 people; Maximum number of guests: 15 people
This tour is for the craft beer drinker who wants to taste it all. On this walking tour, we’ll be visiting 3 locations, touring working breweries and pairing copious beer samples with local history and a side of debauchery.
FULL TOUR DETAILS HERE
Tour dates for that are published on our website are available to be booked as a private bachelor or bachelorette party, but only if there are no tickets sold to the general public at the time of booking. We can also arrange other dates and times that better suit your group.
Private tours that happen outside regular tour dates and times will have to be arranged with our partner venues in advance and we recommend booking at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability.
IMPORTANT INFO FOR BOOKINGS
Please note that we have a few guidelines around bachelor & bachelorette parties, so please read below.
The most important thing to realize is that our tours focus on beer education and appreciation, and is not a pub-crawl in the traditional sense.
We operate under NL Liquor serving laws and will restrict the service of beer to anyone already intoxicated prior to or during the tour. This may even include terminating the tour early. You can read all of our terms and conditions here: http://stjohnsbeertours.com/terms-conditions/
We also don’t encourage the purchase of additional drinks whilst at the venues we visit simply because we do supply you with plenty throughout the day and often operate on a tight schedule — we don’t have time for everyone to order, drink and pay for extra drinks. But don’t worry, we are yet to have any guests who have said there has not been enough beer on tour.
Having said that, there is still a very good amount of beer involved during the tour (we keep you well hydrated), and – being a bachelor/bachelorette party – we expect you to have fun!
If it sounds like a plan, we’d love to hear from you so we can create a fun-filled tour for your group!
- St. John’s Beer Tours and the Best Man/Maid of Honour will agree on all logistical details prior to the tour date.
- Bachelor & Bachelorette parties follow the same format as the public tours only in a private setting and the option to choose your day and time (depending on venue availability).
- The capacity of Bachelor & Bachelorette parties depends on the type of tour you are interested in and is listed in the tour run down in the section above.
- Bachelor & Bachelorette parties are held rain or shine.
PAYMENT FOR PRIVATE TOURS
- Bookings made less than 2 weeks from the desired booking date require payment in full for all guests at the time of booking.
- Bookings made more than 2 weeks in advance will be asked to pay a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure the tour date, time and tour guide.
- Final headcount and remaining payment will be paid 3 business days prior to the tour date.
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have questions that we haven’t answered here. You can reach us by:
Text Message: Click the green text ballon on the right side of the screen to send us a text!
GET THE PROCESS STARTED:
Please fill out the Bachelor & Bachelorette party request form on the right side of this page and we will be in touch within 1-2 business days to discuss the booking further. We encourage you to book well in advance to maximize your chances of getting the day and time you want.